Professional photographers take pictures during the event. Find your photo in our photo gallery.
We are so disappointed, but due to the COVID-19 pandemic, our Girls Take Flight program is suspended.
Free Aviation and Aerospace Expo
Everyone Is Welcome (no registration required):
- Aviation activities
- Build a wooden wing rib
- Talk like a pilot, using the phonetic alphabet
- Learn about airport operations and aircraft procedures
- Get information about Aviation and Aerospace Careers
- Interact with women of aviation, present and future
- Airline pilots from Air Canada, Jazz, Rouge, Porter, Sunwing and WestJet
- General Aviation pilots (recreational, instructor, student)
- Aerospace Engineers
- Aviation Mechanics
- Air traffic controllers
- Royal Canadian Air Force officers
- Air Cadets
- Get up close and personal with some cool aircraft on static display
- Antonov An-2 biplane
- Schweizer SGS 2-33A Glider
- CCF T-6 Harvard Mk4
- Spreading Wings S900 and SenseFly eBee UAS (drones) used commercially for digital image and thermal sensing
- several aircraft that are not confirmed
- Look at a Fire Truck and talk with Fire Fighters
- Browse aviation industry displays
Take a FREE Discovery Flight in a general aviation aircraft:
- For girls and young women, aged 8 to 25 years old
- Only for those who have never, ever flown in a small aircraft before
- Must register on-line in advance
- Must attend the Expo on Saturday to get boarding pass
- Signed liability waiver is required
Girls Take Flight Oshawa is an event hosted by the First Canadian Chapter of the Ninety-Nines and Enterprise Airlines/Durham Flight Centre to introduce girls and women to aviation.
This event is run entirely by volunteers.
Pilots donate their fuel and aircraft for girls and women who have never been for a flight in a small aircraft.
Enterprise Airlines / Durham Flight Centre
Oshawa Municipal Airport
1190 Keith Ross Drive
There is parking along Keith Ross Drive.
Also, watch for signs indicating parking
availability at local businesses.
There is also a large parking lot
at the Main Terminal on Airport Blvd.